Introducing – Warehouse Deals
To popular demand, we’re now offering warehouse pricing on equipment we get. What is different than our regular retail prices?
- equipment hasn’t been cleaned up or graded (i.e. screen and plastics will have finger marks, may have scratches, stickers/residue,…)
- equipment hasn’t been assembled (i.e. stand not attached to monitor – but stand and screws are included)
- cables and adapters are not included, you can use your own cables/adapters, or we sell them from $3/ea for a cable and from about $7 for an adapter (price depending on model)
- they may have misc issues/missing parts/etc. as indicated on the individual listing
- we do not demo these units
That’s it! The equipment has still been tested to power on and is guaranteed to work as intended. Since we got a large volume of these items and don’t want to spend time putting them to retail standards, we’re offering them at a huge discount instead!
Warehouse deals come with a 7 days warranty for hardware defects. No discounts (including volume discounts) are offered on these deals, as well as no free delivery.
Since warehouse deals don’t go through our extensive testing processes (i.e. computers are only tested to POST, monitors are only tested to display), we highly recommend our customers to do their own tests within the 7 days warranty and when applicable, book a return prior to the 7 days mark. There will be no exception, no extension of the 7 days warranty time for any reason. We recommend customers that want a longer warranty to purchased our reconditioned items instead.